LEE’S SUMMIT, JANUARY 1, 2013 – Happy New Year to Everyone.
Violence has been around since the dawn of time, since Cain and Abel of biblical times, and Hollywood has graphically brought that violence into our collective psyche since the early 1900’s. The violence in movies goes back to the early days with the Western Serials. Violence has paid the way for many of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters. It is time for Hollywood to end its reign of terror on America’s children, teenagers and vulnerable young adults. Violence must stop in the movies.
Hollywood has taken a horrible tragedy and put its artistic license behind it in an attempt to affect politics and emotions in the United States of America. They attack the same constitution that protects their right to put out videos and movies – as well as music videos – with graphic violence, near pornographic content, adult language (a nice term for graphic and explicitly vile language) and situations.
The Hollywood establishment relishes the protection of the First Amendment, but cannot stand the Second Amendment. They praise the wisdom of the Founders when it is good to them, and attack it when it suits them.
Caution: Adult language at the end edited out – for the full video go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRlpRcorEU
The stars demanded a plan: Here’s one, I call it the 10 Disarming Commandments.
- Guns of any kind cannot be in any movie (from single shot flint locks, to cannons, to futuristic weapons).
- Knives cannot be in any movie.
- No strangulations whether fictional, imagined, or historical.
- No executions of criminals, or citizens.
- No use of lasers or any futuristic weapon to promote violence.
- No violent acts of crime can be shown graphically, nor described in too graphic details
- No adult language, nudity, or adult situations.
- No signs of any anger aimed at another human being.
- No biblical, religious or political form of violence may be depicted on any movie.
- No racism or hate crime shown, it may only be discussed in terms of resolving the harm done by previous generations – including our own.
These simple 10 Commandments of Disarmament of Hollywood – once enacted and all old movies destroyed including the original recordings so they may never come back to haunt the children, teenagers and vulnerable young adults of the world (keep in mind Hollywood affects people all over the world); then I think I can get 100% behind the diminishment or ultimate eradication of the Second Amendment.
Until then, I consider the opinion of any actor, actress, director, or movie mogul a harmful tool of propaganda and hate of the Founding Father’s Principles that were enacted in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights of the United States of America: The document which gave them their industry and their audience to influence.
My Thanks to the blog “The Right Side of It” and the author of the post John L Work for bringing this video to my attention.
The Lee’s Summit Conservative